The Electrode Placement screen in HR Control is particularly useful when running scenarios with AED and Semi-automatic AED screens
- On the Control iPad, choose a scenario or monitor screen but do not press Start.
- Tap on the Electrode placement button
- This is what you should see:
- Now tap on No Electrodes - all of the Electrodes and Pads will go grey.
- Start the scenario and start the AED or Semi-automatic AED
- When the students have connected to the Pads to the Manikin, tap on Pads On.
This will allow the AED or Semi-automatic AED to progress to analysing the ECG signal.