The Scenarios screen in TMS is the homepage.
Delete a scenario
To delete a scenario, swipe in from the right and tap on Delete.
Select a Scenario
To select a scenario, tap on the scenario. This opens up the scenario view page.
Scenario View Page
- Student name
- Student number
- Student email
- Number of scenarios by the named student
- Scenario started date and time
- Scenario ended date and time
- Scenario duration
- CPR Band data available Yes/No
- Scenario Name
- Scenario ID
- CPR Started
- CPR Finished
- CPR Duration
- Number of Compressions
- Mean Compression Depth
- Pie-chart of Compressions vs No Compressions
- Graphical representations of each compression with regards to
- Target Depth
- Target Rate
- Overall graphical representation of compressions in target
A scrollable list of all of the time-stamped events
Delete a Scenario
Tap on Delete to delete a scenario
Rename a Scenario
Tap on Rename and enter the new details.
De-identify a Scenario
Tap on De-identify to remove the student name from the scenario record.
The surname will become Student and all other details (first name, student number and email) will then be renamed as Anonymous.
You will also be prompted to rename the scenario as this also contains the Student name.
Tap on video to export a video with vital sign parameters to the Photo App.
Tap on this to view a PDF of the scenario.
Tap on the Share icon to export the PDF
The PDF contains the following:
Page 1 - Scenario Review and Vital Signs Trend
- Student Name
- Student Number
- Student Email
- Scenario Started
- Scenario Ended
- Scenario Duration
- Checklist Summary
- Graphical Trends
- HR - Green Square
- SpO2 - Blue Circle
- ETCO2 - Purple Line (note : mmHg on Left and kPa on Right)
- BP Systolic - Blue Line
- BP Diastolic - Orange Line
- BP Mean - Meeting point of Blue and Orange Lines
- Shock - Red Line with Energy in Joules
- CPR - Orange background
Page 2 - CPR Performance
A comprehensive summary of CPR Performance
Page 3 - Patient Information
Patient information and Scenario Story from Scenario Information.
Page 4 - Event Log