All of your scenarios can be stored in Community.
Once you have uploaded a scenario you can:
- Keep it private in My Scenarios
- Keep it private and only share to a Group
- Make it public for everyone in Scenarios to see and download
- Open and Edit online and use as Browser Remote Control
- Create a New Scenario
You can upload a scenario from REALITi or via a browser on a Computer
- On an iPad - Open the REALITi application, tap on Community and login.
- On a computer or mobile device - open you preferred web browser and go to https://isimulate.community and login.
- Tap on Me in top right hand corner
- Tap on Upload Scenarios
- On an iPad - Select Import from REALITi
- Select scenarios to import or Select all
- Tap on Upload Selected
- On a computer or mobile device - drag and drop files or click to browse
My Scenarios is your personal library of scenarios that you have curated.
Once a scenario has been uploaded, it remains unpublished until you add a description, categories and tags.
Adding a description, patient age, condition and tags will make searching and filtering for relevant scenarios much easier.
- Tap on the orange banner
- Add a Description
- Select Patient Age Class - Neonate, Paediatric or Adult
- Select Patient Condition - Stable, Deteriorating or Cardiac Arrest
- Add Tags by entering text and then selecting from the list. You can add multiple tags.
- Save Changes
- You change these later by selecting the Edit Scenario icon
Public and Private Scenarios
When a scenario is uploaded and descriptors are added, it remains Private.
A Private scenario can only be seen by you in My Scenarios, however it can also be shared in a Group.
To make a scenario Public, tap on the Public button.
A Public scenario can be seen by everyone in Scenarios and also shared in a Group.
Managing My Scenarios
You can download, edit and favourite scenarios
This is the public repository of scenarios in community
Here you can:
- Search for Scenarios
- Filter Scenarios according to age, condition and tags
- Download Scenarios
- Favourite Scenarios
- Add to My Scenarios
Opening a Scenario
If you are accessing Community via a web browser, you can open a scenario in My Scenarios and:
- Edit Online
- Use as Browser Remote Control.
Ensure that the scenario you want to use is in My Scenarios or add it to My Scenarios.
Select Open Scenario
Creating a Scenario
If you are using community via a Browser, you can create a new scenario by selecting Add a Scenario and then selecting Create Scenario
This will open up a REALITi Control panel.
You can create a scenario online in the same way as using REALITi control on the iPad.
Once you have created the scenario, click on the Menu icon and Save Scenario.
Once saved you can Exit to Menu.
This new scenario will be saved in My Scenarios.