Connecting the iPads
- Once the Wi-Fi network is activated, turn the 2 iPads on and they will automatically connect to the Wi-Fi.
- On the Control iPad, start the REALITi application and select the 'Control' button.
- On the Monitor iPad Pro, start the REALITi application and select the 'Staging' button.
- On the Control iPad, press 'Tap to Connect' at the bottom of the screen.
- In the window that appears, select the corresponding REALITi monitor to your REALITi ecosystem. If the monitor doesn’t appear in the list, check that the iPad controller and iPad monitor are both connected to the Wi-Fi network of your REALITI router (both iPads must be on the same Wi-Fi network).
- After selecting the monitor name on the Control iPad controller, it will automatically switch to the options of starting with a scenario (red outline) or monitor (blue outline).
The most common cause of connection difficulty is iPads connected to different Wi-Fi networks. Ensure that both iPads are on the same network. However, if you want to temporarily connect the iPad to an external Wi-Fi network, remember to 'Forget' the connection after use.
To do this - iPad Settings > Wi-Fi > Connection name > Forget this Network