In order to improve the functionality and user experience, ensure the REALITi application is regularly updated.
At regular intervals, you will receive a message inviting you to update. In addition, you will receive an email from us at each major update.
Ensure you do each of these 3 steps every time you update:
- Tap on Request Update from iSimulate
- Then close REALITi to ensure it restarts.
1. Options for connecting iPads to the Internet
- Use a mobile phone personal hotspot - this is the preferred option as it is usually the quickest and most reliable
- Connect the iPads to a wifi which has internet - using wifi in a home or similar is the preferred method
- Connect an Ethernet Cable to the blue RJ45 port of the supplied WiFi Router - although this is an option, you many encounter issues with firewalls in some institutions.
2. Update REALITi from the App Store
- Open App Store on the iPad and search for iSimulate.
- Tap on the REALITi icon to show the application (do not tap on Open)
- If an update is available, tap on 'Update'
- After the update, quit the App Store and open the REALITi360 application
3. On the Monitor iPad only, tap on Request Update from iSimulate
Note: please ensure the Monitor iPad is still connected to the internet while this step is done
- On the Monitor iPad only, tap on the REALITi Version number on the home screen
- Then tap on the Request Update button
- Now Exit this screen
- And then close REALITi by swiping up from the bottom of the screen
This will ensure that you have all of the latest updates from iSimulate
- If you have changed wifi networks, ensure that you forget the network you have used to update and switch back to the default network.
- Perform this operation for all iPads in your REALITi system