When an iSimulate Kit is shipped, the iPads and the Wi-Fi router are pre-configured
- Turn the Wi-Fi router ON using the supplied AC adapter or using the external battery with a USB cable
- Wait until the router emits an audible signal and 'Plug in cable' is displayed
- The message 'Plug in cable' is normal when not connected to the Internet. The router is functional and does not require an Internet connection to work.
- Our advice is to not connect the supplied iSimulate Wi-Fi router to any Ethernet cable in your institution as you may encounter firewalls which prevent REALITi from running.
- You can now use your iSimulate kit.